William-Ebi Flora Abutu (Mrs) was born on 16th December, 1949, she is a gradute of University of Port-Harcourt, she earned a Bachelor of Educational psychology and Guidance & Counseling in 1992. Before then she had earned National Certificate Of Education (Geography and Chemistry) in 1975. She possesses a Post graduate diploma (2001) and Masters Degree (2002) in Public Administration from the University of Calabar. She is presently the Chairperson, Bayelsa State Universal Basic Education Board, Okolobiri. She has transverse various schools gathering teaching experience and touching the lives of teenagers. Her teaching career started in 1971 up until 1983, she taught in Government Secondary school Oyigbo, Holy Rosary Secondary School Port Harcourt, Government Secondary School Borokiri, Government Secondary School Brass, Mater Dei High School Imiringi. She was Vice Principal in Government Girls Secondary School Rumeme and Ascension High School, Nchia-Eleme.
William-Ebi has served in various boards, she has also served as Pioneer Commissioner and Pioneer Perm Secretary etc. Her service history is a repertoire of excellence, dedication and commitment to her homeland:
1. Member of Board, Risonpalm Ltd, Port-Harcourt
2. Pioneer Honourable Commissioner Ministry of Women affairs and social development, Bayelsa
3. Director Bayelsa State Post Primary Schools Board
4. Pioneer Head of Administration, Federal Medical Centre, Yenegoa
5. Pioneer Perm Secretary, Bayelsa State House Of Assembly Service Commission
6. Pioneer Executive Secretary A.Aruera Reach Out Foundation, Bayelsa
7. Member, 50Billion Naira Federal Agricultural Loans Committee, Bayelsa
8. Member, Board of Internal Revenue, Bayelsa
9. Member, Presidential Visitation Panel to Federal College of Education, Eha-Amafu, Enugu State.